Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Eternal Grove HM

Ok so after a few attempts we were able to finally get Masters with the following setup:
South Team: 1 warrior (me with my HM thorns build), 1 fire ele, 1 MM (Razah), 1 Monk
North Team: 1 conjure barrager, 1 splinter barrager, 1 MM, 1 monk

We played off the high damage output of our barragers for one side and I tanked with the help of Razah's minions while Lyne dropped every fire spell imaginable on our side.

I would highly recommend each side take a minion master and a human healer. Also, after failing Masters once because of not doing this... I highly recommend that you setup the jugs as soon as possible. Get at least one in each doorway for a distraction in case something gets by you. This will give you time to get back before whatever gets by has a chance to kill a singer.

Thanks to everyone that helped out!

No comments: