Sunday, May 27, 2007

Vanquished! Canthan Day 2

Areas Completed:

  • Kinya Province
  • Panjiang Peninsula
  • Sunqua Vale
Ok I've had to make some changes to Kousei's build for these areas. The 4 man party made it hard to just bring tanking skills so I've added some damage. (Updated my Hard Mode Tank build post)

Sunqua Vale, Kinya Province
Party: Kousei (W), Razah (Explosive Creation rit), Sousuke (SF ele), Dunkoro (LoD monk)

There were pretty straight forward and easy. Pull and get the groups one at a time and you'll be fine.

Panjiang Peninsula
Party: Kousei (W), Razah (Explosive Creation rit), Sousuke (SF ele), Dunkoro (LoD monk)

Panjiang on the other hand can be a bit harder near the Crimson base in the Southwest. String out the enemies near the warrior boss and make your pulls as far as you can. The boss that gave me a bit more trouble was the Sin though. His healer is very capable yet trying to take the healer first left the backline open for the sin to attack. In the end, I ended up tanking the Sin Boss while I rotated Sousuke between using Meteor Shower on the healer and then back to pounding the Sin with SF.

No comments: